Hi Guennadi,

Guennadi Liakhovetski schrieb:
Brand: Fiberline WL-430U
usb ID: 1582:6003
chip ID string: zd1211b chip 1582:6003 v4810 full 00-11-f6 AL2230_RF pa0 g--

Ouch! Looks like a zd1211B chip, it's somewhat different, search list archives or read on the web-site what to do with them... I've got a Fiberline WL-410U and it's normal - no "B".

What exactly is "somewhat different"?
Do you mean i should add the usb id to the zd1211B section instead of the upper one? I did that. also, i verified that the B specific firmware was present.

That is all i could figure out about "b-specific" things. Did i miss something?