On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Ganix wrote:

> > Ouch! Looks like a zd1211B chip, it's somewhat different, search list
> > archives or read on the web-site what to do with them... I've got a
> > Fiberline WL-410U and it's normal - no "B".
>
> What exactly is "somewhat different"?
> Do you mean i should add the usb id to the zd1211B section instead of the
> upper one? I did that. also, i verified that the B specific firmware was
> present.
>
> That is all i could figure out about "b-specific" things. Did i miss
> something?

Sorry, that's all I can say. As I said, mine is "normal", and I just saw
that "B"s are different, saw also a few reports on the ML of problems with
them, looked like they were more problematic. That's why I suggested you
to read ML-archives and look on the web site.

Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski