Mattia Dongili wrote:
> I'm trying out zd1211rw in mainline and I'm having some problems.
>
> As soon as I plug the dongle and udev loads the firmware the leds are
> shutting down and I can't subsequently use the wi-fi lan.

We don't do anything with the LED yet, so thats normal.

Does the vendor driver work for you?

Your problem sounds similar to one I sent to the list yesterday. I
thought this was some kind of device bug with frames encrypted by
software, however I seem to be unable to use it for even unencrypted
networks (I made a mistake in my earlier analysis). Perhaps you could
try connecting to an unencrypted network just on the off-chance.

Do you have any other wireless devices you could put in monitor mode to
help debug the problem?

Thanks,