Hi,

I have some changes ready which enable hardware decryption for receiving
encrypted frames in zd1211rw. Hardware encryption (for transmitting)
will come after this tested and merged.

It does need some extra testing though. Specifically:

- Someone on PPC or another big-endian architecture, incase I screwed up
the byte-swapping bit
- Someone on a WPA TKIP network
- Someone on a WPA CCMP network

Any volunteers?

You need to patch your 2.6.18 kernel with this:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=115913791123037&w=2

And then compile this driver release: (don't use the in-kernel one)
http://dsd.object4.net/zd1211rw-hwdec.tar.gz

Alternatively just grab the hwdec branch from my git tree.

Simply test that you don't notice any difference, i.e. you can still
receive data from your secured network. It's working nicely for me,
using it right now.

Quick responses appreciated, as the 2.6.19 merge window is already upon
us, if we aren't quick this will have to wait until 2.6.20.

Thanks!