On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 the mental interface of
Daniel Drake told:

> Hi,
>
> I have some changes ready which enable hardware decryption for receiving
> encrypted frames in zd1211rw. Hardware encryption (for transmitting)
> will come after this tested and merged.
>
> It does need some extra testing though. Specifically:
>
> - Someone on PPC or another big-endian architecture, incase I screwed up
> the byte-swapping bit
> - Someone on a WPA TKIP network
> - Someone on a WPA CCMP network
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> You need to patch your 2.6.18 kernel with this:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=115913791123037&w=2

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>tty8 ~src/linux $ cat ../ieee80211_rx.patch| patch -p1
patching file net/ieee80211/ieee80211_rx.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 415.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 654.
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_rx.c.rej
patching file drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 544.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c.rej
patching file drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file
drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.c.rej
patching file include/net/ieee80211.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1037.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/net/ieee80211.h.rej
patching file drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 4034.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_main.c.rej

Hmmm? Do I have to use a git version?

Elimar

--
  >what IMHO then?
  IMHO - Inhalation of a Multi-leafed Herbal Opiate ;)
              --posting from alex in debian-user--