We now have debug statements with timing and count for insert, find, and
get.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
add more logging statements to the engine
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/488067

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released

Bug description:
The old version of the engine is more verbose, has more logging statements. For
example it prints out if and how many objects are inserted into the database.
This information is useful when developing a dataprovider to see if everything
is working. We should re-add this statements.