I think on internet, we can find many recitation in many different
languages. I am interested in Urdu and I have one by Abul Aala Maudidi, but
the main problem is that how to split aya by aya quickly. I like very much
the function and flexibility of the Zekr program. But I think people like
more to listen recitation along with translation and that is missing in
Zekr. I am very much interested in this and I will do this job if you guide
me that how I should proceed.