Dear brothers,

I want to clarify that I am not a programmer. I am doing my Ph. D. in
Physics. And I am doing coding or any PC job just as a fun.
I am using a online Quran recitation with translation from long time. The
site is http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
I downloaded the mp3 playing in the background and i found that they have
surah by surah mp3 not aya by aya, but still they are highlighting the
correct arabic and translated text. They just have two mp3 one for arabic
and other for translation recitation for each surah. Anybody know the
technique involve. Can we also use this technique for Zekr. Unfortunately
they have only online version, but I like desktop version. They are working
on desktop version also, but I am not sure when it will be launched.