waalaikumussalaam wr wb brother,

i had the same problem for the hudhaifi recitation. this is how you
fix the problem. i used 7-zip, you can google it, download and install

1. open the hudhaifi-32kbps-offline.recit.zip using 7zip.
2. rename the file hudhaifi-32kbps-offline.properties to
3. edit the renamed file recitation.properties, on the line

audio.offlineUrl = hudhaifi-32kbps-offline/%1$03d%2$03d.mp3

change it to:

audio.offlineUrl = hudhaifi-32kbps-offline/%1$03d/%1$03d%2$03d.mp3

4. save it.
5. now you should be able to import it using zekr.

Hope this helped. If it doesn't work, let me know, i will upload the
fixed hudhaifi-32kbps-offline.recit.zip somewhere.

Assalamualaikum wr wb.