Salaamun Alaikum

@navyn
Thanks for the bug report with Hudhaifi recitation packaging. I've just
fixed and re-uploaded package on the website. There was a similar bug with
Akhdar recitation packaging which is also fixed.
What Abo Yahia mentioned was a problem during importing (unzipping) a
recitation, which is caused by an issue either in the Zip file or Unzip
software (in our case, Zekr or Java itself). I believe what Abo Yahia
reported relates to a problem in downloading since zip file was valid
(although there was an issue in its recitation.properties).

Do you receive same exception (java.util.zip.ZipException) for that
recitation?