I am very happy to know this project but I've got three things I
wanted to ask

1. Is there someone who intends to add an extension like asbabun
nuzul?

2 or as an audio quran my country (Indonesia), which is generally
accompanied by a translation of the audio after reciting each aya?

I think it's interesting because for some ordinary people as easy to
remember the content of the Quran to hear every day in a language they
understand

3. recently I tried to download the source from svn co
https://zekr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ always failed. please give
me an alternative download link