Salaam brothers,

I've installed Zekr on my notebook HP Pavilion dv2000.
(ubuntu 10.10 maverick - Kernel Linux 2.6.35-25-generic; GNOME 2.32.0).

unfortunately, there is no drop-down menu at all beside "File>Close" and
the recitation is not running.
An error message as below when i click the play button for the
audioplayer:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no pulse-java in java.library.path
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.SecurityWrapper.loadNativeLibrary(SecurityWrapper.java:27)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.EventLoop.<clinit>(EventLoop.java:105)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openImpl(PulseAudioMixer.java:654)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openLocal(PulseAudioMixer.java:588)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openLocal(PulseAudioMixer.java:584)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.open(PulseAudioMixer.java:579)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioDataLine.open(PulseAudioDataLine.java:95)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioSourceDataLine.open(PulseAudioSourceDataLine.java:75)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.openLine(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initLine(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.startPlayback(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.play(Unknown Source)
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.play(DefaultPlayerController.java:159)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerTogglePlayPause(AudioPlayerUiController.java:211)
        at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm
$8.widgetSelected(AudioPlayerForm.java:455)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1258)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3552)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3171)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:34)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)

Please advice.

Salaam
Suffian - Malaysia