Salaam,

1. Not yet.
2. Adding a new recitation requires aya-by-aya splitting. If you could
provide one aya-by-aya translation recitation package, I will hopefully
upload it on the website.
3. Zekr source is available in <zekr installation>/dist/zekr-src.jar. You
can also find it online on our CVS (not SVN) repository.

Regards,
Mohsen