Salaamun Alaikum wr wb,

Sorry, I couldn't get your question. If you mean how the code is working,
I'll just refer you to the source code :). In short we used Velocity
template engine to output HTML based on current user view. Each page data is
rendered to HTML and displayed in system default browser. We already have
aya-by-aya Quran and translations, so it can be easily mixed into an HTML
file.

Please send your development-related questions to our other mailing list:
zekr-dev <http://groups.google.com/group/zekr-dev>