Salam brother Mohsen, salam all,
 The Imlaaei script indeed makes it easy to read for non-Arabs but also makes
them blind to the message of prime numbers in surat Al-Fatiha making it The
Opener or The Key, not The Opening or Introduction.

Please remove the Imlaaei script totally and keep only the REAL Message of
Allah, the Uthmani script of Hafs.
And for the word-root search,, I have already passed you my updated version to
Uthmani script as part of QuranCode [http://qurancode.codeplex.com].
 Islam is for all people around the Globe brothers, not just those who can read
Uthmani. Even English speaking person when they look at the Uthmani script
start questioning why the Quran sometimes uses superscript elf, yaa, noon, and
hamza and sometimes not.
This is intended by Allah swt, just as the phrase Allah Akbar is meant to be
incomplete to arouse attention as to Abad than what?

I hope you can understand my point of view.

Barak Allah feek always for the great work toward Islam, now is the time to
purify it. Remove any man-made simplification please.

Salam

Ali Adams
God >