Dear Ali,
Salaamun alaikum,

Could you please cite some references regarding Uthmani script, supporting
the argument that Quran was revealed to our Prophet (SAWW) in Uthmani
script? As far as I know, *Hafs *is a widely adopted *recitation *of
Qur'an, not a scripting syntax, and doesn't relate in any aspect to Uthmani
script.

Regards,
Mohsen