Barak Allah feek brother SR for this comprehensive list and will in sha Allah
make use of it in the future.

Just to add that the ROOT database used by, and is taken directly from which was compiled done by
them may Allah bless them, tanzil's team and zekr's team, and all those serving
and studying the Book of Allah swt.

Until I found, no Quran software gave me the exact number of
occurrences of the word "Allah" plus its derivatives while DID.
Initially however I trusted QuranCode over theirs and set about finding the
mismatches, only to find that all false-positives were my mistakes. Attached is
the findings and here is the summary:

The word "Allah" is found 2265 times, while the word "Allah" in all its forms
(including "Lillah" and its forms) is found 2816. Currently, this count
excludes the word "ilaah" (any god) and all its forms even if refers to Allah
swt (e.g. 2:163 والهكم), so maybe in the future I will in sha Allah add that
too unless someone objects.

Here are the False Positives:
Address Word
2:16    الضللة