From: "S.R. Ahmadi" <srahm...@gmail.com>
To: "Muhammad Baqir Sadiq" <md.baqirsa...@gmail.com>
Cc: zekr@googlegroups.com, "Shoaib raza" <razashoai...@gmail.com>, "Ali Adams"
<purepri...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 12:48:31 AM
Subject: Re: نهج البلاغه Nahjul-Balagha

Salam Alaykum wa R ahmatullah
there is a onli ne version here: http://www.al-islam.org/nahj/
but it is only a simple e book. I do not know an online project for Nahj ul
Balaghah with d iffere nt options.
it can be a great project. different people have different interests and all
the people are not interested in paper studyin g.
http://tanzil.net/ is also an interesting online p roject.
anyway I am not an programmer. but I wish to help.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Muhammad Baqir Sadiq <