Salamun Alaikum Jamee'an

Just wished to ask whether it would be possible to make the nahjul balagha
project an online one, rather than an offline one? This way other sites too
could benefit from it, for instance, al-islam.org itself would benefit
greatly from it. In fact, as far as i have learned, they too have something
similar on their plans...!