From: "Muhammad Baqir Sadiq" <md.baqirsa...@gmail.com>
To: zekr@googlegroups.com
Cc: "Shoaib raza" <razashoai...@gmail.com>, srahm...@gmail.com, "Ali Adams"
<purepri...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:07:18 PM
Subject: Re: نهج البلاغه Nahjul-Balagha

Salamun Alaikum Jamee'an

Just wished to ask whether it would be possible to make the nahjul balagha
project an online one, rather than an offline one? This way other sites too
could benefit from it, for instance, al-islam.org itself would benefit greatly
from it. In fact, as far as i have learned, they too have something similar on
their plans...!