I'm not that savvy with the opensource coding

But I was wondering if there is a way to add a custom loop for repeated
audo play back (for example if today you wanted to memorize ayat 5-10 of
surah yaseen, you could select a start point at ayat 5, and end point at
10, and have the verse repeat on loop x amount of times)

This would be amazing for people like me who are attempting hifz.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit