Hi,

I lack the programming skills to add audio loop support to Zekr.

BTW, Are you aware of Paging Mode in Zekr?
I know it wont offer automatic loop, but it at least allows you to divide
Suras by, for example, 5 Ayas per page.
Then you can set Audio Player's Play Scope to Page.
You will still need to manually go to the fist Aya in every page after the
first play of that page finishes, as Zekr offers repeat for every Aya
instead of Sura/Page loop.

If you are interested, here is the way to do it:
- In Zekr menus go to *View*>*Paging Mode*>*Constant Aya Count...* .
- Type 5 or any other number of ayas you want to see in every page, then
press OK.
- Set *Play Scope* to *Page *(You can set the scope by clicking the small
icon in bottom right of the Audio Player).
- You can navigate forward or backward via Audio Player's Next and Previous
buttons to go to the exact page you want (for example the page which only
includes Ayas 6-10).
You can also enter page number in the top bar.