Wassalam,

Thanks, I'll try.

http://www.mlivo.com

From: zekr@googlegroups.com [mailto:zekr@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ali
Adams
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:49 PM
To: zekr@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [zekr] Amazing software: Is there a way to create a custom
audio loop for ayats? (for hifz)

Salam all, salam brother Mustafa

If you are using Windows then you are welcome to use QuranCode
(http://www.qurancode.com/) for auto-repeat any section of the Quran with
optional silence gaps between verses if needed for practice.

Using your example of Yaseen 5-10

Type 36:5-10  in the Chapter textbox an press Enter

Then click the Repeat Selection button on the player on the top right corner

Then click Play.

BUT if you want to memorize the whole of sura YaSeen, then just listen to it
by Al-Afasy while you are working or driving an after few months you will
miraclously find yourself have memorise it without even seeing the text.
This works even for a 10-second memory man like me :)

I hope brother Mohsen will add such features to Zekr so Linux users can
benefit too.

God bless you all

Ali