Assalaamualaikum,

Quran code sounds wonderful, but I use zekr on mac (I am very partial to
the interface).  You are right for shorter surahs like surah Yaseen, simply
listening to it will help.  My personal favorite reciter is Sheikh
As-Sudais.

However, If you are progressing on to much larger surahs (such as
Baqarah..or Imran) then you will need to organize your memorization to a
set number of verses...and one of the best ways to continually remind
yourself of your recent memorization is by listening on a loop.  It is
extremely effective.

So, iA someone may think of a way to add this  (there would be a lot of
reward in it! hint hint).  I'd do it myself if I was more tech savvy.

Thanks for acknowledging the idea,
Mustafa