From: "Al" <addicted to power and making more money>

Their arrogance and greed are also forms of suffering.  If they truly
feel they are better than most others and that their wealth and power is
proof of their superiority (and they do feel that), then they are not at
peace.  We should feel compassion for them.  However, compassion does
not mean we have to condone their behavior.

I think what I'm going to do is move to Texas and work with Kinky
Freedman on his campaign for Governor.  I always liked Kinky, but now I
see he has an animal shelter on his property - what a guy!

Kathy