--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Al" <addicted to power and making more money>
>
> Their arrogance and greed are also forms of suffering.  If they truly
> feel they are better than most others and that their wealth and
power is
> proof of their superiority (and they do feel that), then they are
not at
> peace.  We should feel compassion for them.  However, compassion does
> not mean we have to condone their behavior.
>
> I think what I'm going to do is move to Texas and work with Kinky
> Freedman on his campaign for Governor.  I always liked Kinky, but
now I
> see he has an animal shelter on his property - what a guy!
>
> Kathy

I never heard of him, but I automatically like anybody named Kinky.

Anyway :) I'm in agreement with you Kathy.  They are not at peace.

And this brings up another interesting point about Karma.  Even if you
are unable to muster up any compassion for our friend George W., it
may be reassuring to think that in terms of the karma he has generated
for himself, he will choke on it.