> Message: 1
>    Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:34:39 -0500
>    From: "Vampy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: What's your religion?
>
> http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907
>
> What's your ideal religion? I scored 63% Buddhist and Hindu??

Thought I would post the answers here:

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on
Buddhism and
possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there
are
Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by
ignorance of
the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result
from such
ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment.
(4) The
path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which
consists of
right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood,
right
effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually
divided into
three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or
concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha
taught
that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Islam

 83%
Buddhism

 83%
Hinduism

 71%
Paganism

 63%
Christianity

 58%
Judaism

 54%
agnosticism

 46%
atheism

 25%
Satanism

 17%

Interesting test...But Satanism????

Gassho,
John

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis