Interesting little quiz, but who designed it?

Happily, my top score is Buddhist (92%), but some of the other scores
are in a pretty strange order. Agnosticism and Atheism were actually
lower scores (only lower score was Judaism) than Paganism and Satanism!

Perhaps it means I am just more tolerant of these other religions. But
why even consider Buddhism as a religion? I don't.