I've noticed every time I become emotionally attached to a person or
thing, situation, etc.  I experience heartache.   I feel that's where
I'm at right now.   I've forgotten how to implement detachment.  I'm
noticing more clingy behavior.  Please help me get back on track with
the Zen teachings.  I feel like they are only remedy to my current

Sometimes, when I'm in the height of attachment,  I reject Zen as cold
and unfeeling because it puports detachment, silence, and wu-wei. I
was practicing Zen so well, last year,  but I've forgotten the way.
Please reply...anyone.