That's what I would say too, from advice I received when my practice
was flagging a bit. These kinds of periods in life are rich in
opportunity for practice.

Sit when you feel like sitting, but also sit when you don't feel
like sitting.

That way you're not just a fair weather sailor, you can maintain
your practice through all kinds of storms too.

Susan

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>