And then DaveK wrote:
>I can not
>see how you could hold this opinion at the same time as the one
>you've expressed below.

I was agreeing with you that there is a commonality between
Judea/Christianity and Buddhism; and I was agreeing with Ian that there are
also some fundamental differences - especially in the teaching concepts and

I do not suspect or agree that your remarks were made to be politically
correct.  I don't think that's one of your traits.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I attached the wrong excerpts from your
two posts to my post.  It was misleading.  My bad.

Scanned by VisNetic MailScan for SMTP Servers.
Visit http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic_mailscan.