I am sttruggling with my practice at the moment and hope that some of
you may be able to offer some advice?

I am practicing a form of vipassana but am getting to a certain point
that is evoking a real brickwall not allowing me to go any further. I
get to a point of absorbtion of sorts, a peaceful, quiet place with
little awareness of my suroundings. but then i think, "...what next,
what do I do now?". Its almost like I have taken a
tranquilizer, "...so what, here I am all relaxed, what do I do now".

I end up just saying a few small prayers and dedications and rise
from the meditation seat feeling let down thinking 'what if this
carries on, I am never going to liberate my mind just sitting there
like a piece of wood!'

all help appreciated!

thanks!

tony...