Hi All,

"Not to expect" posted by everyone, then anything can happen,  is also my experience as well.

However, our school has a practice helps to reduce physical discomfort quickly, so that we can sit longer and calmer.

Like the origin of Zen, influenced by Daoism, which developed accupuncture, this practice can supplement "just sit" and make it more sustainable. In turn, strengthens our body and sharpens our awareness.

Yet, use it only as a "bridge", especially if our inner noise is too loud.  We need to detached ourselves from all practice after mastering it.

http://www.heartzen.org/English/69.html

Let me know if you have any questions.
Donald

Serge Blais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you expect something, nothing will happen. If you
expect nothing, anything can happen. Let it go. See
where it takes you.

Serge