Alright,

     I attended my first Zen sitting this Sunday in Charlotte, NC. I could not
keep concentration, my right leg fell completely asleep, my arms and back
started to give me a fit and my butt ended up killing me. I could not remember
when to gasho or how to effectivly do Kinhin. However, amidst all of that I had
a wonderful time. The people were great and nice. We had a very lovely dharma
talk. And what is more: when I was most uncomfortable in my sitting I found the
strength to continue, even though it was so distracting. I am a real quitter,
but the atmosphere and the dedication of the people kept me going. It has truly
strengthened me in my endeavor to realize true mind. I look forward to next
Sunday's sitting.

  May we all be well,
  and may we all be happy,
  Allen

Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Friends you seems so solemn and strict in your all practice that you
have nothing to share!.
Love from
Mayka

Never miss an email again!