--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mayka,
>

> I have no aspirations.
>

> I arise when I wake.  I eat when I'm hungry.  I pick up litter when
I see
> it.   I comfort others when I feel their pain.  I sleep when I'm
tired.

> That is enough for me.
>

> .Bill!

Dear Bill:

What you do is very well done.  But perhaps you missed out the real
meaning of having an aspiration.  Having an aspiration it is not
exactly the same as havind a desire.  It has been noticeable to me
that some Americans Soto Tradition practicioners understand the words
of having an Noble Aspiration and desire as these two words had the
same meaning.  I would like to clarify that they don't.  Having a
noble aspiration is free from desire. And therefore your answer is
not applicable to question previusly made.  Howeve, it doesn't mean
in any way that your answer is wrong about what you are doing.  It
only means that your experience is different to my experience.
That's all.

Thank for your feedback and sharing.

Peace and wellbeing
Mayka