I am very new to this group.  I do take Zen seriously.  Maybe too
seriously!  I believe much in the practice, although I am far from a
good practitioner.  I welcome your knowledge, for my ignorance is
profound, but I want to encourage newcomers to follow their own path.
And to Al... I feel you have mocked the practice in prior postings,
if I am wrong, I do apologize.

Thank You,  Chris