You could try and write a poem. You could start with, "There was an old man
called Bill who.." etc etc.

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Donald
Hwong,

 You're right, of course, and I wrestle with this each time I sit down
 to write a post - how can I best express my buddha nature in this
 medium?

 The problem is that this forum is a words-based forum, and zen is not
 best communicated via words.  Worse than that it's a text-base forum.
 The fact is that if you want to communcate via this forum you must use
 words and text.

 So, I could, as you suggest, just 'sit down and shut up', and that
 would indeed be a great way for me to express my buddha nature, but
 that doesn't allow any communication via this forum.

 It's certainly a challenge, and a fun one!

 ...Bill!

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.