Donald Hwong,

You're right, of course, and I wrestle with this each time I sit down
to write a post - how can I best express my buddha nature in this
medium?

The problem is that this forum is a words-based forum, and zen is not
best communicated via words.  Worse than that it's a text-base forum.
The fact is that if you want to communcate via this forum you must use
words and text.

So, I could, as you suggest, just 'sit down and shut up', and that
would indeed be a great way for me to express my buddha nature, but
that doesn't allow any communication via this forum.

It's certainly a challenge, and a fun one!