I'm not sure, but that kinda looks like a mouse with an eye disability playing
tic-tac-toe with a bald man. Still, I can't do any better so I guess that could
be the new virtual 'nose-tweaking' method. Now, I challenge anyone to produce a
bodhisattva ferrying a sentient being over to the other shore (religious
regalia is optional). Mike.

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          On Thursday, Jan 10 Mike Brown
wrote:
>Yes. What a pity you couldn't tweak his nose. You can do much better
ferrying like  that.

Excellent idea! Now what would be the key-strokes for 'tweak nose'? How
about ;>#O ?

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.