On Thursday, January 10 Jue Miao Jing Ming wrote:
>Bill, you are right.  Yet Hanh is not wrong.
>Ten thousand dharma for ten thousand hearts. Each is a beauty in itself.
>Ferrying sentient beings from a formed domain into a formless domain is always
>a challenge.
>We can only seed the cause....  sigh....

I was not right, I spoke too much.  Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh was not wrong,
his compassion goads him on.  What can he do?
Ferrying sentient beings is like selling water by the river.  It's all a fraud!
 There is no ferry-boat to board, and no place to go.  Only THIS!
Thank you for your posts...Bill!