From: "mike brown" <Whatever happened to Rev Fudo and Genryu? I remember
reading their posts before I went to Japan, but then I stopped reading any
forum posts until recently. Were these the said victims?>.

Those guys were never victims. However, they did run off to parts unknown.
Fudo came back briefly at some point and then disappeared.

Unfortunately, all these events happened before we had our video cam set-up
in the Dojo, so we do not have many records. The Jarvis incident was better
documented.