Unfortunate. However, it's still possible to persecute some of these guys in
their absence and without video evidence. Maybe a reward system for people who
name names.

----- Original Message ----
From: Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January, 2008 3:57:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: no death

From: "mike brown" <Whatever happened to Rev Fudo and Genryu? I remember
reading their posts before I went to Japan, but then I stopped reading any
forum posts until recently. Were these the said victims?>.

Those guys were never victims. However, they did run off to parts unknown.
Fudo came back briefly at some point and then disappeared.

Unfortunately, all these events happened before we had our video cam set-up
in the Dojo, so we do not have many records. The Jarvis incident was better
documented.

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good
http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/