As Chan practitioners, we practice to detach ourselves from all forms,
because all forms are transient, impermanent and empty by nature.

When we see all forms as emptiness, then we see true form.  The true
form mentioned here in Diamond Sutra is the universal life force and wisdom.

When we walked into Costco, do we see every merchandise just as shapes,
colors and sizes?
When we watch TV, can we switch it off at any moment?  Or turn it on and
begin to watch it from anywhere in the middle?
When we talk or write, can we stop in the middle of our sentence without
insisting to finish? Can we wait until others finish theirs?

These are all but forms.  Their only values are relative to each being
at each moment, and are all but result of some causes and caused by
generations of other causes.

When we begin to sync with the universal life force, we could be still
and unaffected by forms.  As our synchronicity improve we could begin to
realize the true nature of forms. Then we could sync to current moment
which are the causes of future forms.

Liberation begins by detaching from all forms.  It begins by detaching
from knowledges, languages, logic......

Be present beyond forms. Sync to the life force at every moment.

It is not hard to witness, just practice.  Begin the practice with deep
belly breathing...
JM

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links