diablodrakul, wether you're right or wrong about him,
you definitely made me laugh. It makes sense. If
he's an impostor it makes sense that he WOULD have a
name like "Fred Schwartz", and it makes sense that I
WOULD be asking questions of a guy who's really just
some culty hack from Brooklyn! People like me are the
reason enlightenment is sold for thousands of dollars.
I have yet to lose all kinds of money over it, but
it's my kind who create the market.
I have no reason to believe that he is or is not who
he says he is, but I got a kick out of your
accusation!
--- diablodrakul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a feeling that your real name is not Jue Jiao
> Jing Ming but
> instead it is Fred Schwartz and you are from
> Brooklyn.
>
> This is the kind of faggery that has become so
> prevalent in Zen
> circles. Remember that Ra-Zen who was selling
> enlightenment at $5000
> per satori?
>
>
>
> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you
> recently have read or are reading! Talk about it
> today!
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/