diablodrakul, wether you're right or wrong about him,
you definitely made me laugh.  It makes sense.  If
he's an impostor it makes sense that he WOULD have a
name like "Fred Schwartz", and it makes sense that I
WOULD be asking questions of a guy who's really just
some culty hack from Brooklyn!  People like me are the
reason enlightenment is sold for thousands of dollars.
 I have yet to lose all kinds of money over it, but
it's my kind who create the market.

I have no reason to believe that he is or is not who
he says he is, but I got a kick out of your
accusation!

--- diablodrakul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a feeling that your real name is not Jue Jiao
> Jing Ming but
> instead it is Fred Schwartz and you are from
> Brooklyn.
>
> This is the kind of faggery that has become so
> prevalent in Zen
> circles. Remember that Ra-Zen who was selling
> enlightenment at $5000
> per satori?
>

> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you
> recently have read or are reading! Talk about it
> today!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Practice doesn't make perfect.  Perfect practice makes perfect.