"Rachael McGuire" > You really, really like the word "faggery"? Do you
have any idea why? :-)

If you are a Catholic, you would know that the place where Nuns live is
called a Nunnery. Therefore, the place where priests live is called...?

So when I go to the Zen Forum seeking truth and spiritual insights I am
disturbed to find so much of a familiar thing.