Thanks to everyone who participates on this forum. Even though most of you
have no clue what you are talking about, it is always interesting to read
your crazy ideas.

I really appreciate it.

However, I think we can all agree that it would be nice if we had one of
those crazy monks back on the forum so that we could seem sane in
comparison. I miss the angry, nutty, pissed-off, inane ramblings of the
monks. We need more monks.

Those of you who were around back in those days remember how much fun it was
when the monks were shooting down your ideas and telling you how dumb you
were. It seems mean-spirited when I do it. They actually knew what they were
talking about, and that made the difference.

And who ever Yeung Phuc Yu is, you still have not verified your teaching
credentials so you do not have clearance. I need evidence of your training.

Thanks,

Al