In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king.

Here at zen forum, it is the blind leading the blind. One of the thoughts
that I had back when this forum began was that it would be cool for a
visiting zen master to join up and participate.

Unfortunately, we have gotten a few of those, like Roshi Joriki-Baker and
they would only post once every six months.

Then we got a couple of monks and they were always complaining about
everybody and everything. Compared to the monks, I was like a ray of
sunshine.

So the monks went away, and now it is even worse. There is nobody on board
with any kind of certified, bona-fide knowledge about anything.

So I am putting out a call for Roshis, monks, senseis and anyone else with a
certified diploma, degree, vocational school certificate or other
documentation of zen study.

I am not talking about anonymous entities with websites, I am talking about
real, verifiable zen teachers.

The pay will be very good for your soul if you have one. Deposits will be
made into the Great Void.

Applications being accepted ASAP.