From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com [mailto:Zen_[EMAIL PROTECTED]s.com] On Behalf Of Lama Jigme
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 12:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com
Subject: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection?

Does the Dalai Lama love Tibet more than he loves power? Will he adbicate his position as Dalai Lama as he has repeatedly promised?

May all beings now benefit!

Om Mani Padme Hum,
Lama Jigme Gyatso: Rime Manipa Tantrika
Tibetan-buddhist: Monk, Teacher and Healer

I invite you to subscribe to my FREE, fun, politically Incorrect, daily e-mail:
"Lama Jigme's Tips on Meditation and the Spiritual Path" at:
http://www.LamaJigme.com