You know I have not been a fan of Dolly Lame-O, so I cannot say that I disagree
with you about anything. On the other hand, the Chinese commies have a history
of repression of everyone. Tiannamen Square comes to mind.

  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 3:32 AM
  Subject: RE: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection?

  Al,  Not exactly.

  I'm not saying 'do as I say'.  I'm only offering my opinion.  I'm also not
saying 'do as I do'.  I'm just offering my insight on what I do, especially
when that is  or appears contradictory with what say.

  But then I'm not the one who claims to be the reincarnation of a Buddhist
saint.  I'm not the one who has written 10's of books teaching Buddhist
precepts to wealthy Westerners.  I'm not the one who is coordinating or at
least encouraging a people to fight for their attachments.  I'm not the one who
lives in exile and travels around the world like a rock star with thousands of
fawning sycophants.  I'm not the one who is an inspiration to the intellectual
giants like Richard Gere, and the female movie start (whose name escapes me
right now) that voiced her Buddhist opinion that the earthquake in China just
might be KARMA's way to punish the Chinese people for their mistreatment of
Tibet.  Now there would be someone worthy of you doing what they say, but not
doing what they do.

  I am  JUST THIS!