You know I have not been a fan of Dolly Lame-O, so I cannot say that I disagree with you about anything. On the other hand, the Chinese commies have a history of repression of everyone. Tiannamen Square comes to mind.
----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 3:32 AM Subject: RE: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection? Al, Not exactly. I'm not saying 'do as I say'. I'm only offering my opinion. I'm also not saying 'do as I do'. I'm just offering my insight on what I do, especially when that is or appears contradictory with what say. But then I'm not the one who claims to be the reincarnation of a Buddhist saint. I'm not the one who has written 10's of books teaching Buddhist precepts to wealthy Westerners. I'm not the one who is coordinating or at least encouraging a people to fight for their attachments. I'm not the one who lives in exile and travels around the world like a rock star with thousands of fawning sycophants. I'm not the one who is an inspiration to the intellectual giants like Richard Gere, and the female movie start (whose name escapes me right now) that voiced her Buddhist opinion that the earthquake in China just might be KARMA's way to punish the Chinese people for their mistreatment of Tibet. Now there would be someone worthy of you doing what they say, but not doing what they do. I am JUST THIS! .BILL! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:20 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection? From: BillSmartat least I am AWARE I am operating in the world of forms at that time. But that is a conscious choice and I am not stuck there.> IS that like saying, "do as I say, but not as I do?" __________ NOD32 3224 (20080627) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1521 - Release Date: 6/26/2008 11:20 AM
