Bill,
Thank you for answer to my post... I always enjoy your insight.
It sounds like the lay people of Tibet get screwed either way. I
guess they don't consider it that way, if it is the only way they
know. I try to look at it as a dis-interested observer, but we can
only feel compassion for others in their suffering. Wether that
suffering be self-induced or not.
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/